AA Mail Server Setup Steps
AA Mail Server is a very easily installed and easily configured mail server. You can make email service ready as quickly as even within several minutes. Let's start to build your mail server now!
|Step 1: Install AA Mail Server.|
|Step 2: Create domains.|
|Step 3: Create accounts.|
|Step 4: Visit Webmail (Optional).|
|Step 5: Configure firewall, Router/NAT|
|Step 6: Configure domain MX (Optional).|
|Step 7: Configure Outlook.|
See Also: Five Applicable Cases
- Case 1: My server has fixed Internet IP address, how to build my mail server?
- Case 2: My server has dynamic IP address (e.g. ADSL), how to build my mail server?
- Case 3: I will not give up our ISP mailbox service, how to make AA Mail Server working with ISP mailboxes?
- Case 4: How to Communicate customers via ONE mailbox for your company or department?
- Case 5: I am a branch company and our headquarter has mail server alreay, what can I do?
See Also: Setup Related Issues